Should you be interested in any of the roles above, please contact us on: Phone: 0300 777 6543, email@example.com
Our current volunteering roles:
Outreach and Engagement
This is an opportunity to raise awareness of Healthwatch Halton. To help distribute our materials and leaflets in your local area. Promote the role of Healthwatch, its events and projects to local people. Tell people about Healthwatch and encourage them to be involved. Encourage organisations and individuals to sign up as Healthwatch Members.
The opportunity to support Healthwatch Halton at local and county-wide events. To engage with local people and encourage others to get involved. Be the eyes and ears of the local community or community of interest and bring to the attention of the staff team issues or concerns. Collate the views of people to input to Healthwatch developments and initiatives.
Enter and View Authorised Representative
The opportunity to observe health and social care services at the point of delivery; by speaking with staff, patients, residents, relatives and carers, be able to produce a report with recommendations to improve service delivery.
Healthwatch Advisory Board Member
To be an ambassador and champion for those using health and social care services and maintaining the independence of Healthwatch and its ability to hold the system to account on behalf of the public.
- Attend meetings being prepared to contribute to soft and local intelligence.
- Develop a thematic interest in particular areas of interest/expertise (e.g. mental health, children and young people, adult social care, volunteering, carers, etc).
- Challenge the content of papers and presentations based on own experience and interests.
- Develop links with organisations and individuals to support the development of effective communications.
- Make every effort to attend meetings.
- Respond in a timely manner to emails, calls and invitations.
- Be willing to participate in training and development activities.