We have a range of volunteering opportunities available with Healthwatch Halton. We hope the various roles we have on offer will give you the opportunity to:
- Make a difference to your local community
- Meet new people
- Enhance your skills and knowledge
- Access training and support
- Use your existing skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV
We welcome a diverse range of volunteers from all walks of life, from sixth form students looking to gain experience to put on UCAS applications, university students doing health and social care related degrees, retired people, professionals looking to donate some of their spare time to a good cause.
Training and support is available for every role, and experience is not essential. The most important thing we look for is a belief that people in Halton should have the best health and social care services possible, and a desire to be part of making that happen.
Our current volunteering opportunities are:
- Outreach, Engagement and Events
- Enter and View Authorised Representative
- Healthwatch Advisory Board Member (HAB)
- Reading Panel