New Covid-19 restrictions in place for Halton from Tuesday 22nd September
New measures will come in to place for Halton from Tuesday 22nd September.
Across Halton, Merseyside and Warrington regulations will enforce the following restrictions from Tuesday 22 September:
- Residents must not socialise with other people outside of their own households or support bubble in private homes and gardens;
- Hospitality for food and drink will be restricted to table service only; and
- Late night operating hours will be restricted, with leisure and entertainment venues including restaurants, pubs, and cinemas, required to close between 10pm to 5am.
Residents are also advised to adhere to the following guidance to further reduce rates of infection:
- Only to use public transport for essential purposes, such as travelling to school or work
- Avoid attending amateur and semi-professional sporting events as spectators.
Please also remember you should also continue to follow the current guidelines
- Wash hands keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
- Keep to the rule of 6 When meeting with people you don’t live with you can socialise in groups of up to 6
- Get tested but only if you have symptoms