Halton and Warrington COVID Patient Advice Line
Warrington and Halton CCGs have launched a new COVID Patient Advice Line.
It can help answer any questions you may have during the Coronavirus outbreak about:
- Any current changes to health services
- How to access a repeat prescription
- Provide information on COVID swabbing – who is eligible
- What to do if you think you should be on ‘shielded list but haven’t been contacted
- If you feel lonely and isolated and don’t know where to turn
Please be aware staff who operate the line are not clinically trained and they cannot access your medical records.
The Halton and Warrington COVID Patient Advice Line will be operated from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and can be contacted at email@example.com or 01925 303370 (there is a voicemail service for people calling out of hours, or if our phone line is busy),
However, before contacting the service, please ensure you have read the frequently asked questions.
Please do not contact the service if you think you have Coronavirus symptoms, please visit NHS 111 online Coronavirus service or call NHS 111.
There are times when the service experiences high call volumes, therefore we kindly ask for your patience and understanding. The Service Advisors will aim to answer your call or respond to your voicemail or email as soon as possible.